Terms & Policies
In consideration of being permitted to participate in a NOMⴷD + JULES trip, I hereby acknowledge, and agree to, the following terms and conditions:
All bookings are made with DOBROTA VENTURE INC., an Illinois registered company operating as NOMⴷD + JULES and the owner of all of its advertised itineraries (“NOMⴷD + JULES,” “we,” or “us”). By booking a trip with us, paying a deposit or signing this agreement, you accept all of the terms in this agreement on your own behalf and on behalf of all persons listed on the booking, including any minor under your custody, care or control (“Minor” or “Child”) (individually, “Traveler,” and collectively, “Travelers”), and direct us to perform services for each and every Traveler. The terms and conditions set forth in this agreement constitute the entire understanding and agreement between you the Traveler (“you” or “your”) and DOBROTA VENTURE INC. with respect to any and all bookings, reservations, trips, or transactions made with DOBROTA VENTURE INC.
All Travelers must be 18 years of age or older to travel with DOBROTA VENTURE INC. unless they are accompanied by an adult.
1. Booking. 1.1 In order to book one of the Tours you’d like to join, you have to submit a non-refundable deposit in the amount specified on each booking page. Your spot is guaranteed only at the moment of the receipt of your deposit payment. The remaining balance is due within 30 days of booking request but not later than 30 days prior to the start of the trip. Once we receive your full payment, you will get an e-mail with an invoice that will serve as an official confirmation of your reserved place(s). Bookings can be made up to the day specified on each tour’s individual details page. Only the person(s) booked may attend. You cannot bring non-participating companions.
1.2 Please note: The type of trips we offer requires flexibility and you must allow for alternatives. For this reason the outline itinerary and the tour description must be taken as an indication of what may take place on the tour, and not as a contractual obligation on the part of DOBROTA VENTURE INC., which reserves the right to modify certain information contained in the Tours documents if the circumstances make it necessary (transportation, lodging, meals provided, transport, tours, excursions and other services included in the package, etc), but always respecting the same quality level of the original expected services. In the rare cases where some changes are necessary, the client will be informed via e-mail.
2. Payment. 2.1 Full payment is due within 30 days of booking request and no later than the date specified in the details of the Tour. The client will be informed of the remaining payment information in an e-mail after submitting the initial deposit. We reserve the right to change any of the prices, service or other particulars of a trip before we enter into a contact with you. If there is a change we will notify you before we enter into such a contract.
2.2 Payment System. Payments can be made via credit card or ACH into our bank account. Only when DOBROTA VENTURE INC. receives your full payment, your booking will be completed. You will receive an electronic invoice by e-mail, which will serve as confirmation of booking.
3. What’s Included. Accommodations and meals as indicated in the description of the Tour; educational/travel materials; pre-departure information; ground transportation during the tour; airport transfers; services of DOBROTA VENTURE INC. tour leader and the partner tour operator on the ground.
4. What’s not Included. Air transportation to the place of the Tour and related fees (except as indicated in the detailed info); passport and visa expenses; luggage/accident/travel insurance; personal expenses; any other items not specifically noted as included in the description of the Tour. Please note: Flight booking is the client’s responsibility and DOBROTA VENTURE INC. is not responsible for any expenses, loss or other damage caused to you by the acts or omissions of the carrier.
5. Accommodation. 5.1 The price is quoted on a double room occupancy basis. Single occupancy is available for an additional fee.
5.2 If you have any special dietary or other requests you should inform us of these prior to departure. We will advise the relevant supplier of your requirements, but we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and will have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
6. Smoking Policy. We do not permit smoking in the vehicles or indoors during meals or workshop sessions.
7. Travel Papers. It is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, appropriate travel insurance, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other required documentation are all in order for the countries to be visited during the Tour. All information and advice given by us on visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage and special equipment is given in good faith. DOBROTA VENTURE INC. shall not be held liable for any consequences, damages or claims if the client prior does not correctly attend to the client’s documentation and related matters as contemplated herein.
8. Cancellation Policy. 8.1 DOBROTA VENTURE INC. reserves the right to cancel any Tour prior to the date due to a low number of participants or tour leader's personal illness. In the event of a low number of participants or illness, all DOBROTA VENTURE INC. Tour fees and retainers will be refunded in full or may be transferred to another tour within 12 months of the previously booked Tour. No fees will be charged. DOBROTA VENTURE INC. reserves the right to cancel any Tour/s for any reason. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, DOBROTA VENTURE INC. Tour fees will be promptly refunded. This refund will be the limit of DOBROTA VENTURE INC.’s liability. DOBROTA VENTURE INC. is not responsible for any issues, expenses or damages which may occur as a result of cancellation.
8.2 Any cancellation (including medical emergency) made by the client is non-refundable. We strongly encourage you to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that offers cancellation coverage.
9. Travel Insurance Requirement. DOBROTA VENTURE INC.requires all travelers to provide proof of current and adequate travel insurance prior to departure. Travelers are solely responsible for obtaining their own travel insurance. Travel insurance must cover personal injury, medical expenses, loss of or damage to luggage, repatriation expenses, and evacuation expenses. It is recommended that travel insurance also address personal property and trip cancellation coverage. Trip cancellation insurance may be the only means of receiving reimbursement for flights and other non-refundable travel expenses should a DOBROTA VENTURE INC trip be cancelled for any reason by the traveler. Failure to provided proof of insurance will lead to cancellation of your spot on the trip.
10. Liability of Participants. As a participant in DOBROTA VENTURE INC. Tours you should be aware that by taking part in a Tour you can run certain risks related to travel, transportation, outdoor activities, eventual remoteness of medical facilities, etc. You assume all risks (property damage, injuries, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, death, economic losses, transportation costs for the abandonment of the trip, etc.), and hereby release DOBROTA VENTURE INC. and hold it free from any and all liability, actions, causes of actions, debts, claims, and demands of every kind and nature in connection with their participation in any Tour arranged by DOBROTA VENTURE INC and its partners. The terms hereof shall serve as a release and assumption of all risk for the client, his/her heirs, executors and administrators, and for all members of the client’s family. When booking a Tour with DOBROTA VENTURE INC., all clients automatically agree to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions, which constitute a binding contract between DOBROTA VENTURE INC. and the client. Also, the client agrees to have reviewed the preliminary information given by DOBROTA VENTURE INC. concerning the particular Tour, have correctly prepared himself/herself and arrive at the meeting point of the Tour with the necessary equipment indicated. DOBROTA VENTURE INC. will not take any responsibility for clients who are inadequately prepared physically and/or equipment-wise. All participants are financially liable for property and personal damage, even accidental, caused to third persons or property, including those owned by DOBROTA VENTURE INC. Each participant is responsible for himself/herself and his / her own material/equipment. DOBROTA VENTURE INC. assumes no liability for any loss, damage or theft of luggage, clothing, photographic equipment or personal items of its clients, which should remain under the supervision of the client for the duration of the Tour. By registering for a DOBROTA VENTURE INC. Tour, the participant certifies that he/she does not have any mental, physical, or other condition or disability that would create a hazard for him/herself or other participants.
11. Liability of DOBROTA VENTURE INC. This section defines our responsibility with respect to all of our Tours or workshops, please read it carefully: DOBROTA VENTURE INC. is not liable for any damages, losses, or expenses of whatever cause or nature, including those resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, detention, annoyance, weather, quarantines, strikes, civil disturbance, theft or criminal activity of any kind, government regulations, or any other occurrences over which there is no control. IN NO EVENT SHALL DOBROTA VENTURE INC. HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CHARACTERIZED. DOBROTA VENTURE INC. reserves the right to substitute workshop facilities, and to alter the itinerary when deemed necessary or advisable. The right is also reserved to cancel any tour or workshop prior to the start date upon the refund of all payments received, which shall release DOBROTA VENTURE INC. from further liability. DOBROTA VENTURE INC. is not responsible for additional expenses incurred by trip members in preparing for the tour or workshop (i.e. non-refundable advance-purchase air tickets, equipment, etc.) DOBROTA VENTURE INC. reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any member of any trip should such person’s actions impede the operation of the trip or the rights or welfare or enjoyment of other members of the trip, and it is agreed that no refunds will be given in such circumstances. DOBROTA VENTURE INC. reserves the right to take photographic or film records of any of our trips, and may use any such records for promotional and/or commercial purposes. DOBROTA VENTURE INC. strives to provide a safe environment for all participants to learn and photograph in. There are always risks associated with travel, DOBROTA VENTURE INC. is not responsible or liable for any injury, illness or death as a result of tour/workshop participation.
13. Complaint Resolution. The client must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract on the spot to the tour leader thus giving the tour leader the opportunity to achieve a satisfactory solution. Should this not be possible, you should make your complaint known to us in writing within 28 days of the completion of the tour.
14. Acceptance. By providing payment for the tour for you are agreeing to accept all of the above conditions.